We know that there are a great wealth of cycling resources available to cyclists (and would-be cyclists) in Vancouver; we also know that sometimes these resources can be unknown, intimidating, or just plain inconvenient to access. The Cycling Resource Centre is a gateway to all things relating to bicycle transportation. We go to places where cyclists and would-be cyclists already congregate and provide a one-stop-shop to answer any bike related questions they may have.
What we do at Cycling Resource Centres
- Basic tune-ups by donation
- Tutorials on bike mechanics
- Cycle route planning
- Resources from local advocacy organizations
- Information about upcoming cycling events
- Directions to local bike shops and services
See our Programs Schedule for Cycling Resource Centres near you!